A new website for The Ainscow Hotel, increasing direct bookings.
The Ainscow Hotel found that their dated website wasn’t attracting any customers. Guests were booking via third-party sites instead.
To build a user-friendly website that would attract more leads, improve the customer journey and increase direct bookings.
The Ainscow Hotel is located in the heart of Manchester, boasting a fantastic 4-star rating.
However, their clunky and slow site was not doing the hotel any justice. The traffic to the website was minimal and those that did make it on–site soon left due to a poor customer journey.
94% of people don’t trust an out of date site. You only have around ten seconds to impress a visitor before they decide to leave your website.
With many customers now using third-party websites to book their trips away, the hotel needed a complete re-vamp in order to create a flawless user journey and encourage visitors to stay on site and make a direct booking.
We needed to build a new website that was not only beautifully designed and easy to navigate, but mobile responsive and quick to load.
53% of mobile users will leave after just three seconds if the site hasn’t loaded.
It was essential to create an SEO strategy that would help to drive more customers to the website and then keep customers on–site, integrating The Ainscow’s brand-new booking system.
- Research: We spoke to The Ainscow Hotel to learn more about what they wanted to achieve as a business and delved into their customer journey. We also researched keywords for SEO purposes, ensuring that we helped to improve their search engine rankings.
- Plan: Next, we carefully developed strategies to generate the best possible results for The Ainscow.
- Design: We used the latest web design trends, making sure that the new site looked impressive and distinctive while creating a seamless customer journey.
- Build: Our client was happy with the design and so our skilled web development team got on with the build.
- Review: Once the website goes live, we continue to analyse the results and review any steps that we may need to take.
The user-journey has dramatically improved, with a mobile responsive site that adapts based on the screen it’s displayed on.
The new modern website design showcases the range of rooms and facilities available, as well as giving an insight into the history of the area. All of the website content was rewritten to match the Ainscow’s tone of voice. The new SEO friendly content has helped to improve search engine rankings, drive relevant traffic on-site and allow customers to gain a clearer insight into where they will be staying.
The overall results have been fantastic:
Traffic has doubled since going live.
There has been a 520% increase in direct bookings within the first two months.
Check out their new website here – theainscow.com
“We couldn’t be more pleased with the results that Complete delivered. Since going live, we’ve had a huge increase in traffic and online bookings. The team were absolutely brilliant from start to finish, and we always felt in safe hands. It was refreshing to work with an agency that genuinely seems to care about the results as much as we do. We will definitely continue to work with the Complete team on more projects!”
– Paul Wadsworth, General Manager at The Ainscow Hotel
Our work with The Ainscow Hotel continues. We are now developing a new marketing strategy, helping to further increase online bookings.
Work with Us
Over the last ten years, we’ve worked with over 200 businesses, designing websites that are not only imaginative but specifically tailored to our clients’ aims and objectives. Though we’ve worked with many Lancashire based companies to create bespoke web design solutions, we also cover all areas across the North West. If you’re interested in working with us on a project, please get in touch with our friendly team.