Amendments and Cancellations
- Any amendments to a Statement of Work once work has commenced shall be subject to the written agreement of both parties.
- The Client may, in writing, request Complete to cancel or amend any and all plans, schedules or work in progress. Complete will take all reasonable steps to comply with any such request provided that Complete is able to do so within its contractual obligations to suppliers.
- In the event of any such cancellation the Client will reimburse Complete for any charges or expenses committed to or incurred by Complete. The Client shall also pay Complete’s remuneration in respect of the Services up to the date of cancellation as well as any charges imposed on Complete by third parties arising from the cancellation.
- For continuous services like PPC and SEO, a 30-day cancellation notice is required, and the client is responsible for the final payment to Complete.
- In the event Complete are unable to complete the work outlined in the Statement of Work due its inability, default or neglect, Complete agrees to reimburse the Clients deposit. Complete will retain the right to retain all the material produced through the process.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement by service of notice in accordance with clause 4.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement forthwith by notice in writing to the other if the other party:
- is in material breach of any of the terms of this Agreement and, in the case of a breach capable of remedy, fails to remedy such breach within 30 days of receipt of written notice giving full particulars of the breach and of the steps required to remedy it; or
- passes a resolution for winding up (otherwise than for the purposes of a solvent amalgamation or reconstruction) or a court makes an order to that effect; or
- becomes or is declared insolvent or convenes a meeting of or makes or proposes to make any arrangement or composition with its creditors; or
- has a liquidator, receiver, administrator, administrative receiver, manager, trustee or similar officer appointed over any of its assets; or
- ceases, or threatens to cease, to carry on business.
- The parties’ rights, duties and responsibilities shall continue in full force during the period of notice, including the Client’s obligation to pay Complete in accordance with this Agreement. The Client shall pay all sums due in respect of work done and expenditure committed to by Complete.
- Upon the termination of this Agreement and payment by the Client of all Fees, Project Fees (if applicable), and expenses at the agreed project price, Complete will give the Client all reasonable co-operation in delivering to the Client all Deliverables, subject to clause 12.